Subject: Iaudio not recording line-in

Iaudio not recording line-in

From: Paul Erkens <pjealt_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 16:52:18 +0200

Hi list,

Does anyone recognize the following problem as well? When attempting to record in rockbox on my IAudio x5, the internal mike and recording fm radio works just fine. However, any signal fed into line-in, is not recorded, nor do I hear it in the record monitor. I made sure that the plug connecting to the line in jack on the x5's subpack, does indeed provide an audio signal, by verifying it with an older device. But no sound at all from line-in in my x5. Does any of you know about this, or have a solution?

Paul.