Subject: Re: How accessible is rbutil for the blinds ?

Re: How accessible is rbutil for the blinds ?

From: Robin Christopherson <robin.christopherson_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 21:20:41 +0100

Peter and Dominik

If you press Ins+Ctrl+G when you are on all the main tab pages and in any
other dialogs that pop up then this runs Jaws' graphics labeller and Jaws
usually reports that at least two graphics are labelled. I found that doing
this correctly labels those elusive buttons you've been talking about. I'm
guessing this means they must have icons instead of text on them, but that
they do have tooltips that pop up when you hover a mouse over them - and
this is what Jaws grabs to label the button.

After doing this there is still one other button on each main tab page that
is still just read as 'control button', however, which my wife informs me is
just a Rockbox logo and if you press enter on it it doesn't do anything so
it isn't really a button. Instead of messing around with the windows
reclassing manager I just used Ins+Ctrl+Tab to assign a control prompt to it
of 'Rockbox logo' and now I just ignore it when I come across it in the
tabbing order.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, Robin.