Subject: some advice

some advice

From: Guy Schlosser <guyster_at_bex.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:14:52 -0400

Hey all, got a question about Rockbox on my Sansa E260. Through my
messing around with rockbox, I wound up with a song in my playlist
about six times. I haven't saved the playlist yet, at least not that
I know of, and I'm trying to delete the other five occurrences. Is
there an easy way to do this, or just clear the playlist completely,
so I can begin adding songs again? Thanks in advance for the
help. BTW, what is the most current voice file? I'm using the
viavoice reed file, and there are three items that aren't reading in
the main menu.

Thanks,

Guy