Subject: Re: Do you use the BEEP feature?

Re: Do you use the BEEP feature?

From: Paul Erkens <pjealt_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 03:31:27 +0200

Hi Glenn,

Are you saying: go into the rec monitor screen so that the monitor turns on,
adjust your gain and gear, and when you press play, rockbox turns off the
rec mon, issues the "recording" voice clip, and turns rec monitor back on? I
agree this would be nice, as long as it is an option.

Secondly, having a "pausing" voice clip sound when you go into pause, is a
good idea as well I believe.

There are several preferences to satisfy. I myself like to use
pre-recording, and playing a "recording" voice clip would clearly interfere
with that. On the other hand, it's great if you can turn it on at will, at
the cost of pre-recording.