Subject: Re: Do you use the BEEP feature?

Re: Do you use the BEEP feature?

From: Martin Borus <mborus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 08:45:36 +0200

Just adding my 2cents:

I'm not blind, but I do not mind if a beep is audible at the beginning
or a pause position in the recording. I can always edit this out
later. I'm way more worried about a recording accidentally left in
pause mode (which has happened to me a few times on the Iriver)

So another solution to the recording problem could be to turn off
audio monitoring completely in REC-PAUSE mode (as a selectable
option). With this option you know: If you hear it, it's recorded.
This would force you to adjust the levels during the running recording
or do a short test recording to adjust levels. A small price to pay
for the recording guarantee.

Martin