Subject: GIGABEAT F40 40GB MP3 PLAYER

GIGABEAT F40 40GB MP3 PLAYER

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:26:32 -0600

Hi folks, It's a sad day in paradise because I just dropped My IHP-140 AND
BROKE IT FOR SURE.
The play button is permanently depressed and none of the other buttons work
at all. A reset yielded no results. The keylock function is off and makes
no difference.

The unit is fully charged and is sadly going to run down overnight and die a
long slow death.

So,

I understand that the above subject player works well with the voice UI and
rockbox. How do blind users find the touch navigation?

Owe woe is me...rocker