Subject: mp3 players

mp3 players

From: May McDonald <MayMcDonald_at_telus.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 19:46:52 -0600

Hi, my name is May and I'm a new member. I was wondering what is the best and easiest mp3 player to get that works with rockbox?

Quote from Pride and Prejudice,
"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more I am dissatisfied with it . . .