Subject: Re: mp3 players

Re: mp3 players

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 20:01:08 -0600

Today

Hi, my name is May and I'm a new member. I was wondering what is the best
and easiest mp3 player to get that works with rockbox?

Hi May, Check out www.rockbox.org which lists all the players supported.

Your best to go with the Sonsa or Toshiba or of course, the Ipod as you can
easily find them around new and they are all great with the voice UI.

Do your research and you will find out which one is the best for you.

Cheers...rocker

Quote from Pride and Prejudice,
"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think
well. The more I see of the world, the more I am dissatisfied with it . . .