Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: RE: ipod nano 2gb: any problems

RE: ipod nano 2gb: any problems

From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner_at_hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 11:23:32 -1000

David Hall wrote:

I have not experienced any problems with the status bar at the top of
my Nano's screen properly displaying the charge state of my battery.
Are you using the status bar to determine battery level, the WPS
screen to determine battery level, or somewhere else?

David
Hi David,

I go to System / Rockbox Info. I'm blind, so I need the information spoken For the past couple of months, since the new menus, I think, it always says the battery level is 100%. If there's some other way to get more accurate information spoken, I'd love to know about it.

Cheers,
Anna