Subject: the sansa e200

the sansa e200

From: kim <arwynevenstar2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 06:26:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

  I'm not sure if anyone else has tried this, but the sansa e200 series of players works with rockbox on the altech imotion speakers very well. I didn't think it would, but it is recognized, and plays without incident.
  Just a brief question. Is the support of 4gb and higher capacity micro sd cards going to be supported by rockbox with these players? Also, has anyone tried the equalizer with voice? I can't seem to get it to read very well. I am using a daily lbuild from last saturday.
  Thanks,
  Kim