Subject: RE: My first time with Rockbox

RE: My first time with Rockbox

From: <pebbles11_at_actewagl.net.au>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:18:23 +1000 (EST)

HI,

My IPOD is a 60gig Ipod Video, 5th generation.

I went to the link in the manual for the rockbox files, and installed the
rockbox.zip file for the Ipod Video 60 GB below the table of daily builds,
as I couldn't follow the table. It had a date in mid June 2007.

I went to the link in the manual for the bootloader and installed this.

I went to the link in the manual for the voice files. Then I installed
the file called Read, from the new releases section closer to the top of
the page (according to Jaws).

I ddidn't install the fonts package as I wasn't sure where to extract it to.