Subject: Configing songs, was - Re: Battery Life on gigabeat!!

Configing songs, was - Re: Battery Life on gigabeat!!

From: Ed Nickl <pioneer4x4_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 14:15:56 -0400

I actually use itunes to put software on the Gigabeat. I have my "iTunes music folder location" set to the Gigabeat drive's folder. And I use iTunes to mange folder structure. Then I add files to iTunes, and it puts them on the Gigabeat in the correct folder, and I can easily correct name/artist/album and it all happens fine behind the scenes.

I kinda hate to admit I actually like iTunes, and don't have an iPod. I feel like I am beating the system by using Apple's software, but not giving them any $$$!