Subject: RE: installing rockbox on ipod 80 gig update

RE: installing rockbox on ipod 80 gig update

From: daniel dalton <daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 14:14:27 +1000

Rich Cavallaro <> wrote:
> Before I installed the boot loader everything was fine. Music played
> via
> apple firmware.

Well I don't really know. I don't have an ipod to test but on my 4th gen
I thought I pressed select or maybe menu to boot rockbox.

> Also on the current build page I see a iPod Video 60/80GB Is that
> have to
> do with the 5.5 gen?
> I don't see any links that talk about a 64 mb for the iPod download.

Sorry I meant the daily build page.
Just see the link below.
I find the current build page hard to navigate.
The page I was referring to is
http://www.rockbox.org/daily.shtml
And look for the ipod video 64 mb of ram build.
Hope this helps,

--
Daniel Dalton
Web:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
Contact details.
Email:
daniel.dalton_at_iinet.net.au
Or:
daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com
Msn:
Daniel638_at_gmail.com
Skype:
Daniel_3680
If you add me to skype or msn please send an email telling me who you
are. Note: I don't check my msn address for emails. So if you email
please use one of my email addresses above.