Subject: RE: Iriver H140 for sale - nearly new condition

RE: Iriver H140 for sale - nearly new condition

From: Tim Mitchell <tlmitchell78_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 11:43:27 -0400

Hi Rob,I don't know what it's worth due to its rarity, popularity and support with RockBox, and its slew of features that almost no other mp3 player has. Thus, just make an offer for what it is worth to you. thanks,TimDate: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 09:45:09 -0400From: viewtiful.icchan_at_gmail.comTo: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.seSubject: Re: Iriver H140 for sale - nearly new condition