Subject: Update: Re: Menus Suddenly Not Speaking

Update: Re: Menus Suddenly Not Speaking

From: Glenn Ervin <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 09:51:41 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rich De Steno" <ironrock_at_verizon.net>
To: <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 8:54 AM
Subject: Menus Suddenly Not Speaking

I am a blind Rockbox user. I have successfully been using Rockbox on an
Iriver H120 for many months, but the menus suddenly no longer speak,

** Rich,
I forgot, if you hold down the record button on start up, that will set the
unit to the default settings.
The record button is the single button on the left.
HTH.
Glenn

although the folders and files still speak. I updated Rockbox and the
English voice file, but the same problem continues. No combination of
buttons makes the menus speak now. How do I correct this?