Subject: Re: Update: Re: Menus Suddenly Not Speaking

Re: Update: Re: Menus Suddenly Not Speaking

From: Glenn Ervin <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 10:21:06 -0500

additional:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rich De Steno" <ironrock_at_verizon.net>
To: "Glenn Ervin" <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>; "Rockbox"
<rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 10:10 AM

----- Original Message -----
From: "Glenn Ervin" <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
To: "Rockbox" <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 10:51 AM
Doesn't that just boot you into the original Iriver firmware? Anyway, I
seemed to have solved the problem by deleting the config.cfg file in the
.rockbox folder. When I turned it on after doing that, the menus spoke
again, although I had to reset everything to my preferred settings. Thanks.
*** Rich,
Unless I'm mistaken, I think that if you hold down the record button before
starting, it boots into the iRiver firmware, but seems to me that if you
press the record button after starting, it boots the default settings of
Rockbox.
Glenn