Subject: Re: my iriver H140 tentatively sold

Re: my iriver H140 tentatively sold

From: Robert Menes <viewtiful.icchan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 12:54:29 -0400

On 7/6/07, Tim Mitchell <tlmitchell78_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Rob,
>
> To reiterate, my H140 is sold. If the buyer backs out, I'll relist it for
> sale again here on the mailing list.
>
> But to answer your question, my H140 comes with /everything/ that was
> originally included:
>
> H140 (itself)
> LCD Remote
> Headphones and foam covers (never opened)
> User manual/Warranty Card (and various other inserts)
> UK AC adapter
> Installation CD
> Line in/out connection cable
> Earphone extension cable
> USB cable
> Carrying case
> External Microphone
> Retail Box
>
> Almost all the accessories I've never even opened, except the remote. The
> remote and H140 are in practically new condition since I literally only used
> them for a few hours. I will also be including a compatible US AC adapter
> if the buyer wants it. In the condition I've kept everything, you'd think
> I'd purchased this thing as a collectible. :)
>
> The unit has RockBox installed (though far from a current version) and I
> plan on leaving that alone since I assume the buyer is just going to upgrade
> it to the latest build anyway.
>

> Tim
>

> Hi Tim,

I have to wait until Wednesday to get my next paycheck, but I'm really
looking to buy it.
If someone else has not beaten me to making the first deal, can we discuss
shipping
it to the U.S.? Let me know.

Rob
(Rockbox user since 12/28/06; running on a 5.5G iPod video, 30GB)
--
Nobody's ever lost in life...they're merely taking the scenic route.