Subject: Re: question concerning power duo with sansa e 260 running rockbox

Re: question concerning power duo with sansa e 260 running rockbox

From: kim <arwynevenstar2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 16:19:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Hope,

Do you have the charge when plugged into USB set to yes? I"m not sure if that would help, but I know that my sansa is able to charge via a powered speaker dock, as well as a power adapter. My friend has the adapter, so I'm not sure what kind it is. The players both are set to charge when plugged into a USB port, so I'm not sure if this will help you or not.

  Kim
Hope Paulos <hope.paulos_at_maine.edu> wrote:
      Hello. I'm running rockbox on my sansa e 260 series player. I purchased a griffin power duo adapter so that I could charge the palyer both in the car and in the house when not near a computer. Unfortunately, neither the car adaper nor the house adapter work. Does this hve to do with the rockbox software? It seems odd to me that the both adapters of the power duo don't work. Any help is greatly appreciated.
  Thanks.

  Hope Paulos

Be a PS3 game guru.