Subject: a few questions about the sansa e200 and rockbox

a few questions about the sansa e200 and rockbox

From: kim <arwynevenstar2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 12:18:54 -0700 (PDT)

hi everyone,

  I wonder two things. First, I am using rockbox on a sansa e280 with speech, if that matters. I have tried it with a 2gb micro sd, but wonder if anyone has tried it with a 4gb high capacity card. Sandisk is proving to be useless in the department of tech support, claiming that the thing needs new hardware to support a high capacity card. Knowing that the edirol r-09 didn't need anything new, except a firmware update, I am skeptical about this claim, and think it was just to get me off the phone. The second thing I am curious to know, is one version of rockbox worked very well, witha snappy performance. The buttons on my player are less responsive with the latest versions of rockbox. Has anyone else experienced this?

  Thanks,
  Kim