Subject: blind users installing cygwin

blind users installing cygwin

From: daniel dalton <daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 10:52:47 +1000

Hi,
Recently there was some talk on the rockbox mailing list about how the
cygwin installer wasn't accessible.
Well I have found away to install cygwin with out sighted help and I
also got all the compilers installed.
So if any blind users are interested contact me off list.
But I needed to install all the packages so that was about 850 mb.
So if you have dial up then maybe this won't work for you but if you
have a big download limit on broadband then maybe you can try this.
It took me about 45 minutes and my connection is 24000 kb.
Anyway if anyone is interested contact me off list.

--
Daniel Dalton

Web:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/

Contact details.

Email:
daniel.dalton_at_iinet.net.au
Or:
daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com

Msn:
Daniel638_at_gmail.com
Skype:
Daniel_3680

If you add me to skype or msn please send an email telling me who you
are.
Note: I don't check my msn address for emails. So if you email please
use one of my email addresses above.