Subject: Re: Problem with Tagcache . . .

Re: Problem with Tagcache . . .

From: Ben Wilson <dausha_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 07:48:07 -0400

On 7/14/07, Tyler Wood <the_conman283_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> How should I remedy this problem?
>
> Hi Ben,
>
> Have you initialized/updated the database at all? Other than that, there's
> not much I can say about it,since I don't use the database all that much- I
> have all my albums in one subfolder of an artist. (for example, the beetles
> would be catigorized in one folder by albums by year- since that's how I
> like it).

I should have mentioned that I have re-initialized and updated the
database several times since I fixed the artist names.

I have my music in artist/album, but it makes it hard to listen to all
artist albums in one playlist. At one time, I had a Python script that
walked the directory tree and built playlists accordingly.

--
Ben Wilson
"Words are the only thing which will last forever" Churchill