Subject: Re: Problem with Tagcache . . .

Re: Problem with Tagcache . . .

From: Ben Wilson <dausha_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 06:43:39 -0400

On 7/16/07, Tom Cole <tcole_at_xtra.co.nz> wrote:
[...]
> Do you use a Windows PC, or has your Archos been connected to a Windows
> PC at some time in the past?

The last time the Archos was willingly attached to a Windows PC was
prior to my use of Rockbox. I use Windows only as much as is required
to, spending the remainder of my time running Linux.

> If so, the Database Update process may be picking the incorrect ID3
> information from up old entries in the Recycle Bin and/or the System
> Volume Information folders on the Archos.
>
> There is a Rockbox plugin which you can use to remove these folders from
> your Archos.

I'll check those folders. Thanks.

--
Ben Wilson
"Words are the only thing which will last forever" Churchill