Subject: Ipod 80GB freezes during playback

Ipod 80GB freezes during playback

From: Peter Herngaard <pethern_at_email.dk>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 23:46:51 +0200

Hello
My Ipod Video 80GB sometimes freezes during playback. Playback is fine, but pushing any buttons ocationally doesn't have any effect as if the hold key was
enabled.
It's a problem experienced by friends using Ipod Video 80GB, but before filing a fly spray report I would like to know if it's really a bug or an error
on my part.
I also have a 60 GB 5th generation video (purchased August 2006) but so far I have only the problem with the 80GB model.
Best Wishes,
Peter