Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: When 20GB just isn't enough

Re: When 20GB just isn't enough

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 06:37:36 -0600

Well if you can if you can find one and your not looking for recording, I
would grab the Toshiba Bigabete F-40 or F-60.

After my IHP-140 packed it in I was patient and grabbed an F-60 from EBay
for #$60.

That's right folks, $60!

I couldn't believe my good fortune.

Rockbox works most excellent on these units.

No scroll wheel and it won't take long to get used to the tactile touch
cross bar.

The remote is nice as well.

hth...rocker