Subject: question concerning recording with sana e 260

question concerning recording with sana e 260

From: Hope Paulos <hope.paulos_at_maine.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 16:38:25 -0400

Hello all. I've updated my rockbox sorftware to today (july 29th) bild.
I'm wondering if someone can give me the exact key presses to record
using the sansa and to set up a directory for recording purposes. Also,
how does one delete a file? I tried to record by pressing the ok button
on the "recording" option and it started recording, then I pressed the
menu button to stop recording, but it made 7 or 8 files of the same
recording. Can anyone help me, please?
Thanks.

Hope Paulos