Subject: RE: Ipod RBX and M4A

RE: Ipod RBX and M4A

From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner_at_hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:49:33 -1000

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Mistretta <vin5451_at_bellsouth.net>

Hi,

Just loaded up the most recent daily build of RB on my Ipod Video. Most of my library is in M4A (unrestricted) format. When trying to play tracks, I get snipets playing at higher sppeed and pauses in between. Is this due to the streaming issue noted earlier this year for MP4 playback?

Do I now have to re-do my whole collection?

I built the Database from my Itunes Database on the unit.

Vince

Hi Vince,

AAC files created with iTunes should play fine in Rockbox. I have a build from last week - Thursday, I think - and my AAC files created in iTunes and Winamp play fine on my iPod Nano. I don't know why you're getting the errors, but I don't think that's the problem.

Regards,
Anna