Subject: RE: Blind people and cygwin

RE: Blind people and cygwin

From: Hope Hein <hmhein_at_verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 14:03:21 -0400

Hi Sean!
I have never heard of the program you mentioned. Do you have Rockbox installed on an Ipod? I am asking because I have tried unsuccessfully to install Rock box on my Ipod 30 gig. I have the latest build and have followed the instructions but it just won't work.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you
Hope