Subject: Re: Blind dues an Cygwin

Re: Blind dues an Cygwin

From: Daniel Dalton <daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 07:28:53 +1000

Rocker wrote:
> *Most excellent dude! Any tips and tricks that you can pass on to us less
> fortunate blind users? I want to take the plunge and try making my own
> voices. I'm sure this process is going to slow down my machine but it's
> clear I better get up to snuff if I want to create voice files.

Install cygwin. All the info is on the wiki. But then put lame in your
path and put wavtrim.c and voicefont.c and the other wav file in your
build dir. Then run configure and select your target. Then select
advance and then select voice. Then just follow the on screen instructions.
But read the building voice files part of the wiki.

--
Daniel Dalton