Subject: Re: Which Sansa E280 to buy?

Re: Which Sansa E280 to buy?

From: Arno Wald <arno.wald_at_netcologne.de>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 09:12:21 +0200

Lars Fenneberg wrote:
> http://www.amazon.de/dp/B000MAK67A/
>
> Sandisk Sansa e280 Portable MP3 Player with Radio
> Model #: SDMX4R-8192K-E70
> Price : EUR 165,95
>
> http://www.amazon.de/dp/B000IT62UK/
>
> Sandisk Sansa e280 Portable MP3 Player
> Model #: SDMX4-8192-E70
> Price : EUR 145,90
>
> The only difference I can see from the description is that the first one
> includes a radio and the second one does not. But there is a comment for the

I think these players are the same and only differ in the radio
component. They are both supported by rockbox. (And as I recently have
read here the rhapsody model also works now?)

I have bought my sansa at mp3-player.de. They had the best price, but
currently amazon seems to be cheap, too.

I have been confused when looking for the sansa the first time, too. But
I did not even see a rhapsody model somewhere in a shop.

Greetings,
arwa