Subject: Iriver h10 not speaking

Iriver h10 not speaking

From: Marissa Manzino <memguitar_at_optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 07:00:44 -0400

Hello everyone,

I am new to this list. I just joined yesterday. My name's Marissa, I am a singer/songwriter guitarist, who lives with five wonderful feathered friends.

I have a problem with rockbox on my Iriver h10 and I was wondering if you would be able to help. I installed Rockbox via the instructions on the website, everything went well until I tried to power the unit on. Rockbox loads the english.voice file, but then the unit freezes. The only way to get the Iriver to turn off is to do a reset. I tried other language files and pasted them in the langs directory, but I got the same result. Can anyone help me? I have a friend in the UK who said he would help me, but I also thought I'd post it here to see if anyone had any suggestions. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Musically,
Marissa

My birds are winged blessings, they help me soar!