Subject: Re: where are the archives?

Re: where are the archives?

From: Rusty Perez <rustys.lists_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 08:45:10 -0700

Hi Marissa,
Well, I thought this might be the case. Att the beginning of August
they started creating "target specific" builds and documentation. this
means that they started creating builds and manuals and everything
specific to each unit. This means that there are no builds specific to
the h10 from July. The earliest build for the h10 20gb is build number
14288. This came out on August 12 of 07Since I'm very new to this as
well, I don't know whether it would be advisable foer you to get an
earlier build which is not specific to the h10.

I believe you have the h10 20gb, so go to the second link in the
ottom of the table including the archived builds. Move up until you
see the "rockbox" link which is just above that build number. That
should do the trick.

Another thing worth remembering is that development for the h10 is
pretty new. They don't even have a "stable" build yet. I've been
really happy with build 14571 if that's worth anything to you.
:-)
Rusty