Subject: Re: where are the archives?

Re: where are the archives?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 21:58:45 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007, Rusty Perez wrote:

> Att the beginning of August they started creating "target specific" builds
> and documentation. this means that they started creating builds and manuals
> and everything specific to each unit. This means that there are no builds
> specific to the h10 from July.

No no no no.

We've *ALWAYS* (since the day we started offering builds for the h10) done
separate builds for all targets, and that goes for the manuals as well.

What did happen recently (August 5 2007), is the introduction of target-
specific voice files. So now builds, manuals _and_ voices are all target-
specific.

There's now basically only the font package and the source package that are
one single file for all platforms.

So, there was indeed h10-specific builds in July. We don't really host builds
older than a month (even though at least one download mirror seem to not
delete them) so you'd need to get the source and build your own if you want
that old a version.