Subject: Re: help with sygwin

Re: help with sygwin

From: RaZorbacK <lists_at_sof-paradise.info>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 22:29:18 +0200

kim écrivait Le 20/09/2007 21:22 :
> the directory called build is as far as I am. If there is an easier way
> to make these voices under windows, or something that I could do to make
> this work with sygwin, that owuld be great. Any help is appreciated.
The only way to do voices files under windows is Cygwin as far as I know.
Have you modified the profile file? you have to do that before. and,
have you read the tutorial made by the guy called Sean? (sory, don't
remember the name of this kind man). but, his tutorial is really really
well done. I've already said it I think before but this great piece of
work should be placed in the wiki blind users page, it's a must have.
I've done my french voice file without any problems with it. I would be
happy to help you offlist or to send you this work if you don't already
have it.

Cheers, Sof