Subject: Re: questions about IPOD Video

Re: questions about IPOD Video

From: kim <arwynevenstar2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 03:16:08 -0700 (PDT)

hi,

  the brightnesss can be turned down to 1, and so can the back light.

 The sensitivity cannot be changed though.
  A friend has a recent build on her ipod video, and it works well. I'm not sure what hcanges were made.
  I hope this helps.
  Kim
RaZorbacK <lists_at_sof-paradise.info> wrote:
  Hi,

a friend of mine has an IPOD Video 30 gb and I would have some questions to ask you for him.

1. Is it possible to adjust the sensibility of the keypad on this unit?

2. could we turn of the ldc screen to save some battery time? I don't mean switching it off completely but just turning down it a bit.

3. He has an old build on his IPOD. Is there any benefit to update to a recent one?

Thanks for your answer.