Subject: Certain FLAC files don't play on iPod Video 80GB

Certain FLAC files don't play on iPod Video 80GB

From: Adam Rosi-Kessel <adam_at_rosi-kessel.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 09:39:36 -0400

I'm a new arrival to rockbox, having just gotten a device that supports
it (iPod Video 80GB).

I'm using the latest firmware as of a day or two ago.

I recent ripped a CD in FLAC format. Nine out of ten tracks play fine,
but one track it just skips. I don't see any error. The same track plays
fine on a computer with standard FLAC playing tools.

Any ideas how to troubleshoot? Should I submit a bug report? Is this
sort of question/request more appropriate for this forum or the -dev forum?

By the way, I'm also wondering if there is an RSS feed for the rockbox
changelog. I poked around for a while and couldn't find one.

Adam