Subject: problem with menus being voiced in rockbox

problem with menus being voiced in rockbox

From: Vincent <vinnroc_at_optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 19:03:24 -0400

I'm using a IRiver 120 and rockbox voices the folders and the files on the player. But when I try to look at the rockbox settings like:
general settings, sound settings and rockbox info. It doesn't voice. I think I have everything set up correctly. I've been using rockbox on this player for a while and it was working fine. Then all of a sudden it started having this issue. I downloaded a newer build and still "no joy".