Subject: Re: Sansa e280

Re: Sansa e280

From: Rusty Perez <rustys.lists_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 09:31:19 -0800

I'm an idiot!
When I went to the link you provided for the old patcher, I went to
the win32 dir and saw the sansapatcher.exe file and for some reason
just thought it was for the new one. I neglected to look and really
understand the header which said it was for the OLD PATCHER
Sorry :-)
Thanks so much for the help.
Rusty