Subject: Re: Help with my new sansa

Re: Help with my new sansa

From: Chris Judge <cjudge_at_eastlink.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 18:54:10 -0300

Yes, but the problem with the most recent boot loader, as I understand it, is that it won't allow the unit to boot in to the original firmware. I have the previous boot loader, which is suppose to be fine. I understand there is a file that has to be copied to the 16 mb recovery drive in order to recover the original boot loader, but I'm not sure where to find this file. Can somebody tell me?