Subject: RE: sansa e280 accessories

RE: sansa e280 accessories

From: Daniel Brenden <dani_brenden_kulingsen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 22:47:18 +0200

There might be some change in how much the adapter supplyes in voltage, but it should usually be no problem at all.
If you know someone which has that same adapter you could tell them to read on the adapter to see if they're capable to find something about it. It does usually stand on it.Sincerly Daniel G BrendenRockbox user for 8 months since jan

> Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:16:53 +0200> From: arno.wald_at_netcologne.de> To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se> Subject: Re: sansa e280 accessories> > RaZorbacK wrote:> > > I would like to buy a wall charger and a carrying case for my sansa but, > > I own an USB charger from trekstor. All I can say is that it works. I > think it is difficult to say if there are differences between all the > chargers. Does one charge faster or better or does one use less power? I > do not know.> > Arno
Windows Live Spaces er her! Det er enkelt å opprette et eget, personlig webområde.
http://spaces.live.com/signup.aspx