Subject: RE: latest ipod video 80 gig build question

RE: latest ipod video 80 gig build question

From: leslie carver <nsolo11_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 11:39:28 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se [mailto:rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se] On
Behalf Of Paul Louden
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 11:16 AM
To: Rockbox

So, is there a patch tracker entry for this problem, documenting with which
revision it started and giving details as to how it can be reproduced and/or
under what conditions it shows up?

----------------
I can't say when the problem was first introduced, because for me it started
right from the beginning of my use of the ipod in mid-July. I could make a
copy of the suspect files when it happens next, but it would be hard to get
the files to someone for troubleshooting. They're big.

This problem has been mentioned on the list several times in the past few
months and I didn't see the point in just saying "me too". Maybe it's time
to say "me too" and see if I can help with troubleshooting from a user
standpoint.

It appears to be in the bug tracker at least twice -- #5987 #6606.

Leslie