Subject: Re: recovery tool

Re: recovery tool

From: Barry Wardell <barry.wardell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 22:06:18 +0100

I think it's the same as for the e200: just switch on hold, hold record and
plug in the usb cable while the sansa is powered off. Maybe someone who owns
a c200 could correct me if I'm wrong on that though.

Also, I'm not sure if the sansa.fmt trick works for the c200. Again maybe
someone with a c200 can clarify.