Subject: RE: Recent bookmarks question

RE: Recent bookmarks question

From: leslie carver <nsolo11_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 20:05:12 -0500

-----Original Message-----
Magnus said. . .
* Should I add a setting to keep the old behavior?
* Should the full path to the playlist/folder be shown?
* Should I add a setting for the full path question?

(The "normal" bookmark screen is of course not affected by this.)

Perhaps I just commit it as is (no options, show full path) and then add
options based on complaints... :)

Stéphane said. . .
"bookmark 1, folder blabla, index 5, time 41 minutes 28, file my_file.ogg"

which I believe gives the info in order of decreasing interest.

Please don't get rid of the track information. That is as important to me
as the other information displayed. I use bookmarking a lot, and don't mind
if the path is shown, but I really don't want to lose the track (file) name.

Leslie