Subject: Sansa Music directory gets hidden

Sansa Music directory gets hidden

From: Tjerk Schuringa <regenpak_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 07:00:16 -0800 (PST)

I recently purchased the nice Sandisk Sansa e280 just to be able to run
Rockbox. I didn't even try Sandisk's firmware... After installing the
r15550-071109 release I found that it wouldn't show the Music directory. The
File View (General Settings|File View|Show Files) was set to "Supported" but
the directory itself was hidden I could not navigate to my music files. Only
selecting "All" re-enabled this. This kinda defeated the whole idea so I used
my win32 file manager (Total Commander) to clear the "hidden" and "archive"
flags of this directory and its contents. Now the "Supported" setting for the
File View worked as expected. After some time I wanted to browse my files again
but this was impossible because the flags had somehow reverted back to "hidden"
and "archive" being set. What can I do to fix this behavior? Will installing
version r15662 help me here?

T.J.

.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs