Subject: Re: voice box latest version has a bug

Re: voice box latest version has a bug

From: Jim Noseworthy <jim.noseworthy_at_rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 21:16:52 -0400

Tom:

I think there is a problem creating the shortcut as well.

When I try to do this I receive the following message:

Internet Explorer Script Error
  An error has occurred in the script on this page.
Line: 261
Char: 3
Error: Variable is undefined: 'DesktopPath'
Code: 0

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
Yes No

Thanks.