Subject: sansa e200 series runtime?

sansa e200 series runtime?

From: Timberwolf <tcwood12_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 22:01:38 -0600

Hi,

I'm curious, what does the Sandisc Sansa e200 series get, for battery runtime, on rockbox vs. orriginal firmware? Also where can I read up on recording with the thing? I have no idea what triggering means and, furthermore, is the auto gain accessible with speech? If not, what other recording parts aren't accessible with speech? And is the estimated time remaining, battery time that is, acurat?

thanks,
- Tyler
visit my website!
http://www.valiant.789mb.com

note: Make sure you have your speakers turned on to get a cool-sounding intro!