Subject: at last voice problem solved

at last voice problem solved

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:50:44 -0000

Hi list.
ok at last i finally worked out what was causing my voice problem.
a few weeks back i installed a version of espeak on to my computer for
windows.
it seems to function ok as a sapi synth but it breaks something or other
meaning that voice clips can't be generated.
but having removed it voice clips now generate fine.
mm that's a bit weird though still i don't mind losing espeak its a horrible
synth anyway. thank god the devs aren't using that to make the automated
daily voices still phesteval is a little bit better but not great it sounds
like a computer you'd get in a scifi show.