Subject: RE: which players?

RE: which players?

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 10:35:05 -0500

Hi, Mark.
        You asked
Could people please advise me which of the current Ipods I could use with
rockbox?

Rockbox.org says:
. Apple: 1st through 5.5th generation iPod, iPod Mini and 1st generation
iPod Nano(not the Shuffle, 2nd/3rd gen Nano, Classic or Touch)

        That describes it well. The current Ipods are the classic and touch,
so they aren't usable with Rockbox. 5.5G ipods are, however, still available
in some places, I think, and are certainly available on the used market.
        HTH.
        Aman