Subject: Sansa e270 won't recognize my microSDHC card

Sansa e270 won't recognize my microSDHC card

From: Jani Kinnunen <jkinnunen_at_pp.inet.fi>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 13:54:53 +0200

Hi,

Does anybody have any ideas on why my Rockboxed Sansa e270 won't recognize a 6 GB microSDHC card? When I got the card, I copied some music on itand then plugged it into the player. But when I tried finding the files with the directory browser, Rockbox showed me nothing except the files I've copied to the player's internal memory. Is it somehow possible to format the card as FAT16 even if it is larger than 2 GB?

Jani