Subject: H340 strangeness

H340 strangeness

From: Brandon Hicks <hicks.brandon2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 05:01:19 -0700

Hi all,
My H340 has started doing something curious and I can't explain why.

When I load Rockbox, I can arrow through most of the menus, but as soon
as it needs to spin up the drive again, it freezes. The keys no longer
work, and the drive spins continuously and every 4 or 5 seconds, the
voice will repeat the last prompt it said.
I ran chkdsk on the unit and everything's fine, the original firmware works.
The build is yesterday's daily, with Andre's Nov 24 voice.

Thanks
Brandon