Subject: Re: regressing a C250 v2 to v1 firmware

Re: regressing a C250 v2 to v1 firmware

From: Peter Olson <peter.olson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 09:08:08 -0800

I don't know if this was the case here, but I know that some
Refurbished v1 Sansa c2?0's had the wrong backs put on them that said
they were v1. Where I saw that was with a Woot.com sale that was a
while ago. For those, you would regress the firmware back to where you
had the option of what type of a USB connection you wanted. Then you
could install Rockbox like normal.

So in that case, it wasn't really a v2 device being regressed, it was
just a mislabeled v1 device with a newer firmware.

Peter